Makes grants to address the most serious social and environmental problems facing society, where risk capital, responsibly invested, may make a difference over time.
An independent federal agency created by Congress in 1950 to promote the progress of science.
King Saud University seeks to become a leader in educational and technological innovation, scientific discovery and creativity through fostering an atmosphere of intellectual inspiration and partnership for the prosperity of society.
The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
|Watch a reaction proceed over time. How does total energy affect a reaction rate? Vary temperature, barrier height, and potential energies. Record concentrations and time in order to extract rate coefficients. Do temperature dependent studies to extract Arrhenius parameters. This simulation is best used with teacher guidance because it presents an analogy of chemical reactions.|
Vezi mai jos.
- Energie termică
Studii de caz
- Describe on a microscopic level, with illustrations, how reactions occur.
- Describe how the motion of reactant molecules (speed and direction) contributes to a reaction happening.
- Predict how changes in temperature, or use of a catalyst will affect the rate of a reaction.
- On the potential energy curve, identify the activation energy for forward and reverse reactions and the energy change between reactants and products.
- Sketch how the concentrations of reactants and products change as a reaction proceeds.
- From a graph of concentration as a function of time, students should be able to identify when a system has reached equilibrium.
- Calculate a rate coefficient from concentration and time data.
- Determine how a rate coefficient changes with temperature.
- Compare graphs of concentration versus time to determine which represents the fastest or slowest rate.
Idei pentru predare
|Equilibrium Inquiry and Experiment Activity||Ryan White||HS||Lab||18.03.2013|
|Salts and Solubility 3: Solution Equilibrium and Ksp (Inquiry Based)||Trish Loeblein||HS
|Le Chatelier's Principle Demos||Laura Conrad||HS||Demo
|Basic Thermodynamics Inquiry||Dan Kohler||HS||CQs||03.03.2009|
|가역반응 SIM 사용지침서||Wha Kuk Lee||HS
Puteţi trimite ideile şi activităţile personale.
Sun Java 1.5.0_15 or later
OS 10.5 or later
Sun Java 1.5.0_19 or later
|Sun Java 1.5.0_15 or later|
|Echipa de proiectare||Alţi colaboratori||Mulţumiri|
English | العربية | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2011 University of Colorado. Sursă liberă sub anumite rezerve.