Makes grants to address the most serious social and environmental problems facing society, where risk capital, responsibly invested, may make a difference over time.
An independent federal agency created by Congress in 1950 to promote the progress of science.
King Saud University seeks to become a leader in educational and technological innovation, scientific discovery and creativity through fostering an atmosphere of intellectual inspiration and partnership for the prosperity of society.
The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
Changelog for पदार्थांच्या स्थिती
- Redeploying to production server with several important fixes and enhancements.
- Modified phase diagram behavior to be smoother and to always track to the phase interface.
- Adjusted the set point for liquid temperature so that water is between 0 and 100 degrees C when set to the liquid state.
- Modified the internal model temperatures used in order to make water look like it is starting to freeze when at 0 degrees C.
- Fixed an issue where the substances would look strange if users were changing state when the sim was paused.
- Publication of the States of Matter Basics version to the production web site.
- Changed the "0" label on the middle of the stove to be just a tick mark.
- Changed labels on stove to say "Heat" and "Cool" and internationalized these labels.
- Modified the stove to be one large unit with a vertical slider on the front.
- Added a key handler that allows the user to make use of the arrow keys to control the amount of heating or cooling.
- Changed repulsive force arrow on the Atomic Interactions tab to be magenta to make it more distinct from the attractive force arrow.
- Moved "Kelvin/Celsius" option from "Options" menu into "Teacher" menu
- Made it so the selected atom/molecule changes when clicking on the image next to the radio button in the control panel
- Changed Argon color from blue-green to pink
- Fixed an issue where the clock would remain paused after the reset button was pressed. This was true on all tabs.
- Added a "Teacher" menu and added an option for setting the background to be white on all tabs.
- Added an options menu and added options for selecting Celsius or Kelvin as the temperature units.
- Added the ability to return the lid to the container after it has been blown off.
- Added a "hint" to the finger node to make it more obvious that it can be moved. This hint is only shown when the mouse is over the finger.
- Added images of the atoms/molecules to the control panel.
- Improved the artwork used for the flame in the stove node.
- Created a new stove node that fixes problems with the old one and looks better.
- Moved the "Reset All" button on the phase changes tab from the control panel to the play area.
- Made the phase diagram be hidden by default in the "Basics" version.
- Modified pressure gauge label that said "Pressure Gauge" to instead say "Pressure".
- Modified control panel label that said "Molecules" to instead say "Atoms & Molecules".
- Modified atom colors to be more consistent with other chemistry simulations.
- Removed confirmation dialog from Reset All to make it less intimidating.
- Moved the Reset All button into the play area on the Solid, Liquid, and Gas tab.
- Added new translation credits features and fixed layout issues with some translations.
- 1.07 (1/11/10)
- 1.06 (8/21/09)
- 1.05 (8/21/09)
- 1.04 (4/21/09)
- Added support for heterogeneous molecules and oxygen bonding.
- Set initial temperature of adjustable molecules to be warmer, fixed issue where close button overlapped diagram.
- 1.02 (2/20/09)
- 1.01 (2/20/09)
- 1.00 (1/27/09)
- 0.05 (1/23/09)
योगेश अ. नगरदेवळेकर,बदलापूरEnglish | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | Norsk nynorsk | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | ไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2013 University of Colorado. काही हक्क राखीव.