과학 진흥을 위해 1950년 미국 의회에 의해 설립된 독자적 연방 기구이다.
O'Donnell 재단은 교육의 질을 강화하기 위한 모형 프로그램의 구축에 헌신하고 있다.
물질의 상태: 기초편의 변경로그
1.10 (12. 4. 27)
- Redeploying to production server with several important fixes and enhancements.
- Modified phase diagram behavior to be smoother and to always track to the phase interface.
- Adjusted the set point for liquid temperature so that water is between 0 and 100 degrees C when set to the liquid state.
- Modified the internal model temperatures used in order to make water look like it is starting to freeze when at 0 degrees C.
- Fixed an issue where the substances would look strange if users were changing state when the sim was paused.
1.09 (11. 11. 14)
- Publication of the States of Matter Basics version to the production web site.
- Changed the "0" label on the middle of the stove to be just a tick mark.
- Changed labels on stove to say "Heat" and "Cool" and internationalized these labels.
- Modified the stove to be one large unit with a vertical slider on the front.
- Added a key handler that allows the user to make use of the arrow keys to control the amount of heating or cooling.
- Changed repulsive force arrow on the Atomic Interactions tab to be magenta to make it more distinct from the attractive force arrow.
- Moved "Kelvin/Celsius" option from "Options" menu into "Teacher" menu
- Made it so the selected atom/molecule changes when clicking on the image next to the radio button in the control panel
- Changed Argon color from blue-green to pink
- Fixed an issue where the clock would remain paused after the reset button was pressed. This was true on all tabs.
- Added a "Teacher" menu and added an option for setting the background to be white on all tabs.
- Added an options menu and added options for selecting Celsius or Kelvin as the temperature units.
- Added the ability to return the lid to the container after it has been blown off.
- Added a "hint" to the finger node to make it more obvious that it can be moved. This hint is only shown when the mouse is over the finger.
- Added images of the atoms/molecules to the control panel.
- Improved the artwork used for the flame in the stove node.
- Created a new stove node that fixes problems with the old one and looks better.
- Moved the "Reset All" button on the phase changes tab from the control panel to the play area.
- Made the phase diagram be hidden by default in the "Basics" version.
- Modified pressure gauge label that said "Pressure Gauge" to instead say "Pressure".
- Modified control panel label that said "Molecules" to instead say "Atoms & Molecules".
- Modified atom colors to be more consistent with other chemistry simulations.
- Removed confirmation dialog from Reset All to make it less intimidating.
- Moved the Reset All button into the play area on the Solid, Liquid, and Gas tab.
1.08 (11. 4. 25)
- Added new translation credits features and fixed layout issues with some translations.
- 1.07 (10. 1. 11)
- 1.06 (09. 8. 21)
- 1.05 (09. 8. 21)
- 1.04 (09. 4. 21)
1.03 (09. 4. 21)
- Added support for heterogeneous molecules and oxygen bonding.
- Set initial temperature of adjustable molecules to be warmer, fixed issue where close button overlapped diagram.
- 1.02 (09. 2. 20)
- 1.01 (09. 2. 20)
- 1.00 (09. 1. 27)
- 0.05 (09. 1. 23)
이 한국어 사이트는 전북대학교 과학교육학부 이화국 명예교수(www.whakuk.com)가 관리합니다.English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | Norsk nynorsk | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | ไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2013 University of Colorado. 일부 판권 소유