과학 진흥을 위해 1950년 미국 의회에 의해 설립된 독자적 연방 기구이다.
O'Donnell 재단은 교육의 질을 강화하기 위한 모형 프로그램의 구축에 헌신하고 있다.
Members of the PhET team regularly offer workshops for K-12 teachers and college faculty on how to teach with PhET simulations. Check our newsletter for upcoming workshops
If you can't make one of our in-person workshops, you can download
and review materials from previous workshops, or take an online
Model PhET Workshops
- Chemistry (Colorado Science Conference 2012)
- Physics (American Physical Society, 2007)
- Physics: Semester-long series (Designing PhET Guided Inquiry Activities for High School Physics 2006-2007)
- Math (Colorado Conference of Teachers of Mathematics 2013)
- General Science (ZIP; National Science Teachers' Association, 2013)
- Chemistry (Biennial Conference on Chemical Education, 2012)
- Physics (ZIP; American Association of Physics Teachers, 2007, 4-hours)
Designing research studies around use of PhET
- Physics (ZIP; American Association of Physics Teachers, 2009, 4-hours)
These materials are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. Feel free to use them, but with attribution to PhET, University of Colorado Boulder.