The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
Changelog Untuk Torsi/Momen Gaya
- Fixed a bug that caused number text boxes to round off to incorrect precision, see #3303
- Fixed a problem that prevented audio from playing under Java 7
- added new translation credits features
- Added control for angle units (i.e. degrees or radians) to tabs 3 and 4.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors after clearing the data, then playing back a recording
- Fixed a bug that prevented the rotation platform from being dragged after setting an angular velocity.
- Changed range of angular momentum chart from (-20,20) to (-10,10) to match angular velocity ranges.
- Increased range of angular momentum chart to make default motion visible within the chart bounds.
- Added units of kg m^2 / s for angular momentum
- Restored the angle slider on the Rotation introduction panel, was inadvertently dropped
- Changed the length scale of all objects from millimeters to meters, increasing the size of several objects (including the platform and ladybugs)
- Changed the label of chart series from "Series" to "Forces" and "Torques", respectively,
- Added a label and editable text box for applying torque in the moment of inertia tab
- Determine when the object slips off the platform as a function of the radius and velocity.
- rotation: Fixed the units on the acceleration and velocity charts to be in terms of mm instead of m.
- torque: Added a vertical slider for setting the torque in the moment-of-inertia tab.
- 1.08 (10/01/08)
- improvements for layout in torque modules
- Moved the platform to the right so it's not obscured by the control panel, see #1092
- improve behavior on screen size increase, share extra space equally between graphs and play area, see #1092
- converted checkboxes to multiline and removed extra padding to get clear button to fit on the screen at 1024x768, see #1092
- fix layout for torque simulation, remove unused PhetApplicationConfig subclasses, cleanup, see #1092
- improve layout for 1024x768 resoultion, see #1092
- 1.06 (08/12/19)
kredit :English | العربية | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2011 University of Colorado. Hak-Cipta Dilindungi Undang-Undang