The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
Changelog Untuk States of Matter: Basics
- Redeploying to production server with several important fixes and enhancements.
- Modified phase diagram behavior to be smoother and to always track to the phase interface.
- Adjusted the set point for liquid temperature so that water is between 0 and 100 degrees C when set to the liquid state.
- Modified the internal model temperatures used in order to make water look like it is starting to freeze when at 0 degrees C.
- Fixed an issue where the substances would look strange if users were changing state when the sim was paused.
- Publication of the States of Matter Basics version to the production web site.
- Changed the "0" label on the middle of the stove to be just a tick mark.
- Changed labels on stove to say "Heat" and "Cool" and internationalized these labels.
- Modified the stove to be one large unit with a vertical slider on the front.
- Added a key handler that allows the user to make use of the arrow keys to control the amount of heating or cooling.
- Changed repulsive force arrow on the Atomic Interactions tab to be magenta to make it more distinct from the attractive force arrow.
- Moved "Kelvin/Celsius" option from "Options" menu into "Teacher" menu
- Made it so the selected atom/molecule changes when clicking on the image next to the radio button in the control panel
- Changed Argon color from blue-green to pink
- Fixed an issue where the clock would remain paused after the reset button was pressed. This was true on all tabs.
- Added a "Teacher" menu and added an option for setting the background to be white on all tabs.
- Added an options menu and added options for selecting Celsius or Kelvin as the temperature units.
- Added the ability to return the lid to the container after it has been blown off.
- Added a "hint" to the finger node to make it more obvious that it can be moved. This hint is only shown when the mouse is over the finger.
- Added images of the atoms/molecules to the control panel.
- Improved the artwork used for the flame in the stove node.
- Created a new stove node that fixes problems with the old one and looks better.
- Moved the "Reset All" button on the phase changes tab from the control panel to the play area.
- Made the phase diagram be hidden by default in the "Basics" version.
- Modified pressure gauge label that said "Pressure Gauge" to instead say "Pressure".
- Modified control panel label that said "Molecules" to instead say "Atoms & Molecules".
- Modified atom colors to be more consistent with other chemistry simulations.
- Removed confirmation dialog from Reset All to make it less intimidating.
- Moved the Reset All button into the play area on the Solid, Liquid, and Gas tab.
- Added new translation credits features and fixed layout issues with some translations.
- 1.07 (10/01/11)
- 1.06 (09/08/21)
- 1.05 (09/08/21)
- 1.04 (09/04/21)
- Added support for heterogeneous molecules and oxygen bonding.
- Set initial temperature of adjustable molecules to be warmer, fixed issue where close button overlapped diagram.
- 1.02 (09/02/20)
- 1.01 (09/02/20)
- 1.00 (09/01/27)
- 0.05 (09/01/23)
kredit :English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Kurdî | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | Norsk nynorsk | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | ไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2015 University of Colorado. Hak-Cipta Dilindungi Undang-Undang