The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
Changelog Untuk Gravitasi dan Orbit
- Improve the smoothness of orbits, see #3050
- Fixed: After crashing, an object's path doesn't disappear
- Fixed: After selecting "Reset All" sim starts with "Pause" rather than "Play" button, resolves #3032
- Fixed: "moon" text label is invisible when the background is switched to white, see #2948
- Fixed for Mac OS X 10.4 crashes, see #2913
- 5/24/11 Refactored Gravity and Orbits to use TextButtonNode and bugfixes for HTMLImageButtonNode, see #2902
- Changed images for moon and space station
- Fixed: the "reset" button should restart the clock at 0
- Increased precision of the numerical integration because "to scale" Sun/Earth/Moon orbit is unstable (growing)
- Changed clock time reset button from "Reset" to "Clear"
- Made the 1 grid spacing the earth-satellite distance in Earth/Satellite mode
- Fixed gravity force arrow scale so that default scaling is 1/2 a grid cell
- Hid the velocity vector for fixed bodies such as the sun in cartoon mode
- Renamed "sun" to "star"
- Hold the position of the sun fixed
- Made it so that vector arrowheads shrink as the vector shrinks
- Tuned cartoon initial conditions so that there are 12 cartoon lunar orbits in one cartoon earth orbit
- 3/21/2011 Added improved measuring tape image and converted gravity-and-orbits to use it, see #2785
- Fixed: return object should account for the camera zoom
- Fixed: make the cartoon Earth/Moon force vector a bit smaller (1/2 grid cell)
- Brightened measuring tape color to make it easier to see
- Paused the sim after "return object" is pressed
- Changed the force scales in "cartoon" mode so that the initial force vector takes up 1/2 a grid cell
- Removed "Mass" checkbox from the Cartoon tab
- Fixed the gravity force scale for cartoon's first mode
- Renamed "intro" to "cartoon"
- Increased Earth mass in cartoon mode so the sun moves the same as it does in the second mode
- Start measuring tape in a less intuitive place, to see if that prompts students to move it
- Reworded "Restart" to "Reset"
- Only show the "return object" button if the object goes 12% outside of the bounds so the button doesn't flash on and off so often
- Fixed: Simulation crashes on startup on Mac 10.5 with Java 1.5, see #2771
- Restore the moon near the earth and with the same relative velocity vector
- Centered each mode in the center of momentum frame
- Fixed: force vectors are too large in "intro" in sun/earth/moon mode
- Added tabs for cartoon vs real
- 1.00 (11/02/07)
kredit :English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | อังกฤษ | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2013 University of Colorado. Hak-Cipta Dilindungi Undang-Undang