The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
Changelog Untuk Energi Skate
- minor change to sponsor information
- sponsored by Texas Instruments
- Fixed: When resetting the sim, switch back to non-roller-coaster mode for future tracks.
- Fixed: When changing "roller coaster" mode through the right-click popup menu, have the result apply to all future tracks
- When any two tracks join, set the resultant track to be roller coaster mode if either was in roller coaster mode.
- Fixed: Double Well (roller coaster) in the Tracks menu is loading without roller coaster mode
- Nudge up tracks by 1E-2 meters so that the potential energy won't go negative at the bottom of a user-created well
- Fixed: Tracks will not connect when dragged directly out of the toolbox
- Moved track toolbox in front of the grid
- When bumping up tracks, make sure they sit at y=0 instead of y=0.1 meters
- Bump the tracks back onscreen if they are moved out of bounds
- energy-skate-park-basics: Bump up the tracks if they go below the ground
- Fixed a bug in track building
- Improvements for control panels
- Added new sim "Energy Skate Park: Basics"
- added new translation credits features
- Removed the "Bounciness" and "Stickiness" controls for the skater, see 2129.
- Added back the "Tracks" menu (by popular demand).
- Performance improvements
- Made the window come up at the default size of 1024x768 and centered, see #2071
- Removed the phet logo from the control panel so that vertical scroll bars are not visible by default
- Added Joules and meters on the Energy vs. Position graph
- Improvements for internationalization
- >This is true at default zoom.
- >Probably what we want here is if the incident angle is less than greater than 45 degrees, it should be a hard landing (normal velocity converted to thermal) , otherwise "frictionless landing".
kredit :English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Kurdî | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | Norsk nynorsk | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | ไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2013 University of Colorado. Hak-Cipta Dilindungi Undang-Undang