The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
- phet standing waves.doc - 27 kB
|School / Organization||Arrupe Jesuit High School|
|Simulations||Gelombang Pada Tali|
|Description||Students will observe and describe interference when a wave is reflected back along a rope. Students will also create a standing wave.|
|Science as Inquiry - A|
|Physical Science - B|
|Life Science - C|
|Earth & Space Science - D|
|Science & Technology - E|
|Science in Personal and Social Perspective - F|
|History and Nature of Science - G|
Nominations for Gold Star
What do you think about this activity? How did you use it or change it for your class? Professionally constructive comments welcome.
- Hello, I am trying to create standing waves using this simulation but need to know some information about the string. For instance: What is the mass? Can we determine the tension? email@example.com 11/05/06 gabriel schneck
- Hi, I as well am trying to create a standing wave, however, one end is lose, and one and is fixed. Do you have any tips for me? (firstname.lastname@example.org) 11/06/16 Natasha T.
- The waves are generated on a frictionless surface perpendicular to gravitational force as if they were made by a rope on a table. The simulation is not meant to be highly quantitative. The challenge to make a standing wave is more for making sense of definitions that are in texts and for fun than actually deriving a definition. 11/06/18 Trish Loeblein
- Natasha, You will need to fix the right end to get a standing wave. 11/06/18 Trish Loeblein
kredit :English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2011 University of Colorado. Hak-Cipta Dilindungi Undang-Undang