Makes grants to address the most serious social and environmental problems facing society, where risk capital, responsibly invested, may make a difference over time.
An independent federal agency created by Congress in 1950 to promote the progress of science.
King Saud University seeks to become a leader in educational and technological innovation, scientific discovery and creativity through fostering an atmosphere of intellectual inspiration and partnership for the prosperity of society.
The O'Donnell Foundation is devoted to building model programs to enhance the quality of education.
|Watch your solution change color as you mix chemicals with water. Then check molarity with the concentration meter. What are all the ways you can change the concentration of your solution? Switch solutes to compare different chemicals and find out how concentrated you can go before you hit saturation!|
Sample Learning Goals
- Describe the relationships between volume and amount of solute to solution concentration.
- Explain how solution color and concentration are related.
- Predict how solution concentration will change for any action (or combination of actions) that adds or removes water, solute, or solution, and explain why.
- Design a procedure for creating a solution of a given concentration.
- Design and justify a procedure for changing a solution from one concentration to another.
- Identify when a solution is saturated and predict how concentration will change for any action or combination of actions where water or solute change.
Tips for Teachers
The teacher's guide (pdf) contains tips created by the PhET team.
|Simulation compatibility by Device||Oliver Nix||Other||Other||7/21/14|
|PhET Sims Aligned to the Chemistry Curriculum||Julia Chamberlain||UG-Intro
|NGSS Simulation Alignment/Correlation||Matthew Huffine||MS
|Concentration and Molarity II: Dilution and Evaporation PhET Lab||Chris Bires||HS||Lab||3/19/12|
|Concentration and Molarity PhET Lab||Chris Bires||HS
|농도 SIM 사용지침서||이화국(Wha Kuk Lee)||HS
You can submit your own ideas and activities.
Sun Java 1.5.0_15 or later
OS 10.5 or later
Sun Java 1.5.0_19 or later
|Sun Java 1.5.0_15 or later|
|Design Team||Third-party Libraries||Thanks To|
English | العربية | Bosanski | 简体中文 | 正體中文 | Česky | Dansk | Nederlands | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Galego | ქართული | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | Magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | كوردي | Македонски | मराठी | Norsk bokmål | Norsk nynorsk | فارسی | Português | Português do Brasil | Română | Српски | Español | Español (Perú) | ไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Việt
© 2013 University of Colorado. Some rights reserved.